call us

Housing Disrepair Compensation Claim

A housing disrepair compensation claim does not have to be made against a private landlord, a council housing disrepair compensation claim can also be made. Just because your landlord is the council does not mean you cannot bring legal action against them in order to resolve the housing disrepair you are experiencing.

Bringing a Housing Disrepair Compensation Claim

There are a number of things which need to be considered before bring a housing disrepair compensation claim. Our team of trained housing disrepair solicitors in London can explain these to you so that you understand the area of law which governs housing disrepair compensation claimsContact us today on 01626 248608 to speak to one our team of specialist council house disrepair solicitors and learn more about how we can help you. 

Bringing a housing disrepair compensation claim may seem like an excessive way to get the issue resolved but for many clients it is only upon commencing this legal action that the landlord – the council or otherwise – will actually pay attention to them and their concerns; Because of our experience in bringing council house disrepair compensation claims we understand how they work – which departments deal with what area and this is of great benefit during the legal process.

Working With You to a Successful Conclusion

Our team of council house disrepair solicitors will work to ensure your housing disrepair compensation claim is classified as a priority case so that the issue can get resolved as quickly as possible. It can sometimes be a lengthy process, especially if there is a financial outlay required or alternative accommodation is needed, but by using our housing disrepair solicitors in London you can be assured we are working on your case every day.

By using our solicitors for housing disrepair you are ensuring you are taking every action possible to resolve the issue you are experiencing – protecting yourself, family and possessions. With flexible finance packages and an understanding of how to escalate urgent cases, surely bringing a housing disrepair compensation claim has never been easier?

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.