call us

Why You Should Be Making a Housing Disrepair Claim

Whether you live in a privately rented property or a property from your local council or housing association, if the property has disrepair you could be entitled to compensation. Landlords are required to make repairs to the property to ensure it is in a safe and adequate place to live; if they fail to do this, you should consider making a housing disrepair claim. 


Housing Disrepair Claims: Claiming Compensation Housing-Disrepair

With the help of expert solicitors, making a housing disrepair claim can help you to receive compensation for damages caused by housing disrepair; this can include personal injury, damage to personal belongings or furniture and financial losses resulting from the disrepair. Compensation amounts are calculated on a case by case basis and can:

  • Go some way to making up for the pain and suffering of a personal injury, caused by housing disrepair.
  • Help to cover the costs of replacing lost or damaged items and furniture.
  • Reimburse you for financial losses caused by disrepair in your home.


Making a Housing Disrepair Claim

Our aim is to help you make a housing disrepair claim in an efficient and professional manner, avoiding any strain or stress.

To begin a housing disrepair claim simply contact our housing disrepair solicitors; we will analyse your case and let you know if you are entitled to claim and the likelihood of a successful settlement.  

Contact us today on 01626 248 608 or alternatively, begin your claim online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.