call us

Housing Disrepair - Claim Form - Private Landlord

Though we do deal with private landlord housing disrepair cases, we do not offer a No Win No Fee service.  If you would like to proceed with your housing disrepair claim and are happy to pay the hourly rate, please complete the below contact form.

To begin your claim, simply fill in the short form below. You will then be shortly contacted by one of our expert advisers. We will provide you with one-on-one help throughout the length of the claim process.

Are you happy to go forward(*)
Invalid Input

Your Name(*)
Please let us know your name.

Phone Number(*)
Invalid Input

Your Email(*)
Please let us know your email address.

Please write a subject for your message.

Your Query(*)
Please let us know your message.

Where did you hear about us?
Invalid Input

  RefreshInvalid Input


Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.