call us

Mobile Home Site Disrepair

What to do if your mobile home site is in disrepair:

  •  If you believe the owner of the site is not taking care of the mobile home site in the correct way or is not providing the correct services, check their duties under the site license.  If there are three or more mobile homes on the site, the licence should be displayed clearly.


  •  If you believe the site owner is not following the terms of the site licence, let the council know.  Their environmental health department can make further inspections.


  • If the park is a part of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association or the National Caravan Council, make them aware of the issues you are experiencing.


  •  If the local council are not able to offer any help or advice, turn to the Local Government Ombudsman.


  • Alternatively, you can take the mobile site owner to court if they have failed to acknowledge the problems or are failing to rectify them; you may be eligible receive damages. However, the court cannot order them to carry out the necessary repair work.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.