call us

Making a Housing Disrepair Compensation Claim

If you are living in accommodation with disrepair then you should consider making a housing disrepair compensation claim. Making a housing disrepair compensation claim may seem like an extreme move but this can sometimes be the only way to get your landlord to pay attention to the action required to resolve the issue. To ensure you make a strong housing disrepair compensation claim you should use a specialist housing disrepair solicitor.

housing disrepair compensation claim

Specialists Housing Disrepair Solicitors

Our team of housing disrepair solicitors specialise in this area of law so have a great understanding of what makes a valid housing disrepair compensation claim. If you want to understand where your situation falls within the law then our team of housing disrepair solicitors are available to speak to you – contact us now on 01626 248 608 or use the online claim form to initiate contact and we’ll arrange a consultation.

Helping to Make Your Housing Disrepair Compensation Claim

As our housing disrepair solicitors deal solely in housing disrepair compensation claims, they understand a number of special nuances that this area of law has. Using a general legal practitioner for such a claim will mean that your case is not as strong as it could be. If you want to know more then contact us.

Contact Us for Advice

With successful housing disrepair compensation claims from across the UK, our team of housing disrepair solicitors in London are available to offer immediate advice and support. Whether it involves a private landlord, a housing association or your local council, we can offer advice on your case and potential next steps. Living with housing disrepair can negatively impact on your life, your possessions and even your health – it shouldn’t take legal action to get the issue resolved but sometimes it does. That is why our team of housing disrepair solicitors are here, to help you make a housing disrepair compensation claim. To speak to one of our housing disrepair solicitors contact us now on 01626 248 608 or use the online claim form.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.