call us

Make a Housing Disrepair Claim

make a housing disrepair claimIf you are looking to make a housing disrepair claim, we can help.

A housing disrepair claim can not only be made against a private landlord but also for properties managed by councils and housing associations. Regardless of the type of property you live in – whether it is a flat, bungalow or house – and who you rent from, if your home has disrepair that is not being dealt with you should consider taking the necessary steps to make a housing disrepair claim.

Before making a housing disrepair claim you should approach your landlord and request they fix any necessary repairs; housing disrepair comes in all shapes and sizes and can include a crack in a wall, faulty guttering or a leaking roof. Many repairs to your home are the responsibility of the landlord and they are legally obliged to make the necessary repairs.  It is when these repairs fail to be made that a housing disrepair claim can be made.

Successful Housing Disrepair Claims

As specialist housing disrepair solicitors we have experience in settling a number of successful housing disrepair claims, all with different repairs to be made and some with personal injuries. It is this experience that allows us to help you in claiming compensation for disrepair in the property.

Occasionally, simply taking the step to take legal action is enough to get landlords to make the repairs. However, often this is too late and damage to property, personal injury and other inconveniences have already occurred and receiving compensation for these should still be pursued.

By using specialist solicitors for your housing disrepair claim you are ensuring you have the best chance possible of the result you want and are taking every action possible to resolve the ongoing housing disrepair problem.

Housing Disrepair Solicitors

To begin a housing disrepair claim or to speak to an expert about the strength of your case, get in touch. Contact us on 01626 248 608 or online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.