call us

Injuries related to Housing Disrepair

Personal injury will be generally triggered by accidents that occur due to negligence on the part of an additional. If you live in leased accommodation, your landlord will have a responsibility of care to you as a tenant to fairly safeguard you towards accidents that may or else have been avoided. If you have experienced as an outcome of an accident or injury and sense that your landlord is to fault, you may wish to seem into no win no fee housing disrepair claims in arrangement to go after compensation.

Under what conditions can no win no fee housing disrepair claims are produced?

A landlord may be accountable for negligence if you have sustained one of the subsequent injuries whilst residing in rented accommodation:

Sickness caused by a defective boiler - such as carbon monoxide poisoning

  • A fall because of too bad lighting problems.
  • An incident involving damaged tiles or fencing.
  • Sickness caused by or made worse by increased damp or mould.
  • Injuries due to overlook for health and safety procedures required for rented out accommodation.

If you have endured an injury and sense your landlord is at negligence, you ought to get in touch with a compensation supplier as soon as feasible to gain guidance and plan a way forwards. In some situations, you will be able to assist your claim by collecting info such as photo evidence or the contact information of witnesses to your incident.

What amount of compensation will be granted?

Compensation quantities vary significantly and will rely on the details of your accident and injuries. Such as, if your accommodation leads in an asbestos-related sickness, this can be very severe and may even impact your living on an on-going schedule.

The quantity of compensation you will obtain will be largely dependent upon the intensity and type of injury you have sustained.


To begin your housing disrepair claim, please call us on +44 1626 248 608. A housing disrepair claim can be a complex process. It’s our duty to make it as swift and simple as possible. We make this possible by working with the most experienced and successful solicitors who work solely in this sector.

Upon contacting us, we will examine your case and see if you are entitled to a housing disrepair claim and compensation. We are heavily committed to each case we take on and promise to perform to the highest level in winning you your claim.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.