call us

Housing Disrepair Solicitors

Our housing professionals can provide you legal assist and guidance on a wide variety of housing property legal action matters. Our team includes fee earners with knowledge in addressing both landlords and people. Info on the dynamics of our work in this division can be discovered in this section, but you ought to not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need immediate help with a housing problem.


If you are residing in rented accommodation that is slipping into severe disrepair, it is most likely that your landlord is declining to carry out the required maintenance on the home. Living in a seriously damaged house can be harming to your health and wellness and legal treatments are obtainable to you. In this area you can find out a lot more about your legal rights as a tenant and how our own housing team might be able to aid you.

What are the landlord’s responsibilities?

If you are residing in a rented home, your landlord will have an obligation to make sure the condition of the property meets a particular standard. Primarily they are to make sure the property is fit for objective. If you believe your landlord is not keeping it to this level, our solicitors will be able to assist you bring your own complaints to the civil courts and cure the situation.

The landlord is needed to keep the home fit for objective even if it was not really at this standard at the starting of the tenancy. This indicates that if a new landlord gets control a property that needed maintenance since the earlier ownership, they will be accountable for them as well as any servicing that may be required in the future.

Is this home fit for objective?

If a property is demonstrated to have any of the subsequent issues, it will not be regarded as fit for purpose:

  • Pest or vermin invasion
  • Defective drainage or sewerage process
  • Inadequate access to water
  • It is contaminated in any means

Your landlord can be motivated to correct any of these problems. If they decline to do so, or the outcome is not acceptable, you may be eligible to compensation.

If you think your landlord is at fault in their servicing of the house you live in, get in touch with one of our lawyers.


To begin your housing disrepair claim, please call us on +44 1626 248 608. A housing disrepair claim can be a complex process. It’s our duty to make it as swift and simple as possible. We make this possible by working with the most experienced and successful solicitors who work solely in this sector.

Upon contacting us, we will examine your case and see if you are entitled to a housing disrepair claim and compensation. We are heavily committed to each case we take on and promise to perform to the highest level in winning you your claim.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.