call us

Housing Disrepair Solicitors

Housing disrepair solicitors work to help those who are faced with disrepair in their property; whether that is a privately rented property, a home owned by a housing association or a council property.housing disrepair solicitors

If you rent a property you are at risk of being faced with housing disrepair throughout your time as a tenant, which can cause worry, inconvenience, property damange and sometimes a personal injury.

Housing Disrepair Solicitors Can Help

When you rent a property the landlord, or association, is responsible for ensuring that your home is safe to live in and is in a good state of repair and if it isn’t  they must arrange necessary work to rectify the problem. It is when they fail to make these necessary repairs that you should contact housing disrepair solicitors to discuss making a housing disrepair claim.

A wide range of property repairs come under the title of ‘Housing Disrepair’ and it is not always obvious to those living in the property what does and does not entitle them to make a housing disrepair claim. This is where housing disrepair solicitors come in.

With knowledge and experience of dealing with a number of housing disrepair claims, both small and large, housing disrepair solicitors are able to assist you in determining whether your landlord is responsible for making the repairs and then helping you with your housing disrepair compensation claim.

Contact Us: Housing Disrepair Experts

As housing disrepair solicitors we are able to assist you with your housing disrepair claim and claiming the compensation you deserve. We are experienced in dealing with properties with a wide scope of disrepair and work to ensure you receive the help you deserve.

Contact us today on 01626 248 608 or contact us online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.