call us

Housing Disrepair Solicitor

Working with a specialist housing disrepair solicitor can help your chances of securing a successful settlement for your housing disrepair claim.

When you sign a tenancy agreement to rent a property from a landlord, it then becomes their responsibility to keep the property up to adequate standards; this includes ensuring the property is both safe and in a good state of repair.

Housing disrepair due to a landlord’s negligence is found in many properties but the issue can often be resolved with the help of a housing disrepair solicitor.


The Benefits of Using a Specialist Housing Disrepair Solicitor housing-disrepair-solicitor

A specialist housing disrepair solicitor has the experience necessary to give you the best chance of securing compensation in your housing disrepair claim. There are a number of benefits to using a housing disrepair solicitor that works specifically in claims related to housing disrepair and landlord negligence, such as:

  • A housing disrepair solicitor has the legal knowledge required to fully understand and interpret housing disrepair law
  • A housing disrepair solicitor is sympathetic towards the upset and worry that can be caused when faced with housing disrepair
  • A housing disrepair solicitor understands the inconvenience, injury and property damage that can occur from housing disrepair problems and therefore works efficiently to settle the claim as quickly as possible


Speak to a Housing Disrepair Solicitor

The best way to find out if you are entitled to compensation is to speak to a housing disrepair solicitor. As housing disrepair claims specialists we have helped a number of people claim compensation for damages caused by housing disrepair. To speak to a housing disrepair solicitor contact us today on 01626 248 608 or get in touch online.

There are time limits in place when making a housing disrepair claim and therefore seeking legal advice as soon as possible is advised.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.