call us

Housing Disrepair London

If you have any questions regarding housing disrepair or related to council, please visit us or call us on 01626 248608 to see if help you with it.

We are a highly experienced solicitors firm dealing solely in Housing Disrepair claims. Due to the niche that we work in, all of our solicitors are specialists in this sector, having won an abundant of successful claims for our clients.

If you have suffered as a result of inadequate landlord repairing obligations, you could be eligible to make a housing disrepair claim against said landlord.

A housing disrepair claim can transpire if the landlord has failed to keep their property up to the legally required standards.

Contact us today

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.