call us

Housing Disrepair Claims: Housing Disrepair Solicitors

With the help of our housing disrepair solicitors you can: housing disrepair council house

  • Begin your claim
  • Secure a successful compensation settlement

Housing disrepair solicitors have one main aim, and that is to help you claim the compensation you deserve. Housing disrepair claims can be made by those who rent privately, from a local council or a housing association. Regardless of the type of property you live in or who you rent from, if you are faced with housing disrepair it is advised to seek the help of housing disrepair solicitors like us.


Specialist Housing Disrepair Solicitors

By working solely in housing disrepair claims we are able to provide an unmatched service. Our expertise allows us to:

  • Provide accurate advice on all types of housing disrepair claims
  • Provide a clear and concise service
  • Offer honest opinions
  • Ensure your claim is settled as efficiently as possible
  • Provide excellent customer service

We have helped a number of individuals who have approached us with housing disrepair claims to make a claim for property disrepair, property damage, injuries, health hazards and visitor claims.


Contact Housing Disrepair Solicitors

To speak to a housing disrepair solicitor about your claim or to find out more about being entitled to compensation, get in touch. Contact us today on 01626 248 608 or online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.