call us

Housing Disrepair: Claim Today

Housing Disrepair Claim Today3

Begin a housing disrepair claim today with our housing disrepair solicitors by following these three simple steps:

1. Collect all information of the housing disrepair such as the type of problems, any damages and the steps you have taken to try and get the landlord to fix the problems.

2. Contact us. As specialists in housing disrepair claims we are experienced in helping people receive the compensation they deserve.

3. Provide the housing disrepair solicitors with the details of the disrepair; they will assess the circumstances and if you have a valid claim, will begin the claims process with you.


Begin Your Housing Disrepair Claim Today

Contact us today on 01626 248 608 or contact us online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.