call us

Housing Disrepair Claim Advice

If you are faced with disrepair in your home you could be entitled to join one of the many people who have filed housing disrepair claims with us. Housing disrepair claims are made when a property is in a state of disrepair and the landlord is failing to make the fixes necessary.


Landlords are required to: 

  • Repair installations in the property such as water, gas and electric.
  • Repair internal property such as walls and appliances.
  • Repair any external property such as drains and guttering.


We can:

  • Assess your housing disrepair claim and decide if you have a valid claim.
  • Begin your claim and take you through the process.
  • Secure a successful settlement.


Compensation in Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing Disrepair Claim Advice

The result of housing disrepair claims that are settled successfully is compensation. Compensation is designed to help you get back to the position you were in had the housing disrepair not have occurred; this can involve financially compensating you for damage to personal belongings, damage to furniture, hotel expenses if you were forced to move out and more. Additionally, housing disrepair claims cover the pain and suffering caused by personal injury.

Housing disrepair claims can be made by the tenants of the property as well as visitors.


Contact Housing Disrepair Solicitors

To begin a housing disrepair claim contact us. As housing disrepair solicitors we have experience in dealing with housing disrepair claims specifically and have the knowledge to settle claims successfully.

Speak to an expert today by calling 01626 248 608 or begin your claim online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.