call us

Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing disrepair claims can involve any type of accommodation, even if it is privately rented. Often rented accommodation is not shown the same care and attention as homes which are actually owned. This care and attention can be lacking from a constant turnover of tenants and, landlords who don’t want to invest in the property.

Housing disrepair can take many forms and often the impact of the disrepair is only felt be the tenants. As specialist housing disrepair solicitors we have dealt with a wide range of housing disrepair claims which involve all manner of disrepair problems. It can be very emotional and a time of great worry for the tenants who are having to live in sub-standard living conditions due to housing disrepair.

Getting housing disrepair resolved on your own can be a struggle, whether it is trying to make your landlord listen and action or if it is trying to find the right person at the council to speak to. We have a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to dealing with housing disrepair claims and know how to get your claims heard. You want the disrepair to be fixed as soon as possible but more than that, to also receive damages for any problems you have endured. We understand this and know how to put together a case which includes all of these factors. Damages to clothes, furniture or possessions are often included in housing disrepair claims to ensure you are not financially impacted on.

Housing disrepair claims can be protracted and complicated but we know how to work with whoever the landlord is to get the issue resolved in an amicable manner. Of course, sometimes this just isn’t possible and in those instances, we know how to apply the law to make the landlord realise their obligation of care needs to be upheld.
Contacting and using a firm of specialist housing disrepair solicitors makes sense - we have the specific experience and knowledge needed to make your claim a successful one. Contact us on 01626 248608, online or use social media to arrange a consultation.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.