call us

Helping with Council House Disrepair

As housing disrepair specialists we are experienced in helping with council house disrepair claims. Council house disrepair occurs mainly because the homes are on a long-term let which often means the council do not regularly check on the condition. This can lead to council houses falling into disrepair which can often become long term disrepair.

Living with Council House Disrepair

If you have moved into a new council house, or been living with disrepair, then you should consult with professional housing disrepair solicitors. With a wide range of experience in a variety of cases, we can offer advice and support to those living with council house disrepair.
It can be difficult to know what you may be able to claim for, what disrepair actually entails or who is responsible. Living in council house disrepair can place great strain on you and your family, not to mention health implications as a result of the disrepair. Some council house disrepair can actually damage your belongings, with damp often ruining furniture and clothes. All of these are types of things should be addressed with your council.

Professional Housing Disrepair Solicitors to resolve Council House Disrepair

Contacting the council and ensuring your concerns are being addressed can be daunting but as trained housing solicitors we can help. With knowledge of how the process works and who deals with it, we can ensure our correspondences are reacted to quickly by the council. We will look to include all of your concerns, including financial damages, when liaising with the council over your council house disrepair.

Contact us

If you require confidential advice and support over your council house disrepair then please contact us. With a dedicated team of housing disrepair solicitors available we can listen and review your circumstances and then advise you on your options. It can be comforting to know that you’re finally being listened to and you finally know what you can do. We will be there every step of the way to help your case and guide you through the process of resolving your council house disrepair. Contact us on 01626 248608, online or use social media to arrange a free consultation.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.