call us

Don’t Suffer Due to Council House Disrepair

If you are currently faced with council house disrepair, do not suffer in silence. Housing disrepair claims can be made for a number of council house disrepair matters and can help put an end to you living in poor accommodation.council house disrepair

As housing disrepair solicitors we:

Solicitors for Council House Disrepair

Having worked in housing disrepair law for many years, we have come across a large number of people who are faced with council house disrepair. We understand the severity of disrepair possible in a property and also know that even the smallest problems in your home can have a big impact.

We pride ourselves on being solicitors for council house disrepair that really care. We are dedicated to ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve; this means taking into account all damages suffered such as personal injury, damage to belongings and financial losses.

Compensation for Council House Disrepair

Compensation can be claimed for council house disrepair. The amount you are entitled to will depend on the types of damage suffered and the implication it has had on you and your life.

If you are interested in finding out whether you have a claim and how much compensation you could be entitled to, contact us. Get in touch today on 01626 248 608 or begin your claim online.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.