call us

Disrepair in a Council House

Disrepair in a council house is something we come across often, and it is not uncommon for those who own the property to be negligent towards the upkeep and necessary repairs. Disrepair in a council house can come in a number of different forms and can include damaged windows and doors, cracks in walls, disrepair to interiors and a poorly maintained roof although a number of other things are also classed as housing disrepair.

disrepair in a council houseEach housing disrepair case is different and to determine whether your home shows signs of housing disrepair, contact our expert solicitors who will be able to advise you on whether you have a case.

Are you suffering from disrepair in a council house?

Being faced with disrepair is something we all hope we are not faced with as not only can it cause you to live in a below standard environment, but it can also have impacts elsewhere. For example, some disrepair can lead to property damage to personal belongings and furniture. In addition to this, injuries and illness can result from some forms of disrepair as health hazards may be present.

If you are suffering from disrepair in a council house it is important to seek the help of professional housing disrepair solicitors as soon as possible; this will see that the problem is repaired as quickly as it can be and various time limits and other factors may apply.

Contact our solicitors for disrepair in a council house help

Our housing disrepair solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with disrepair in council houses and can assist you with beginning your claim and receiving the compensation you are entitled to.

For help and advice in claiming compensation for disrepair in a council house or for more information on the work we do, contact us online today or call us on 01626 248608. Plus, we offer No Win No Fee on a number of council house disrepair cases.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.