call us

Claiming for Council House Disrepair

If you live in council accommodation that has issues then you shouldn’t be put off from claiming for council house disrepair simply because of who your landlord is. Our team of specially trained housing disrepair solicitors have successfully dealt with housing disrepair issues involving both private and council landlords.

Don’t Be Put Off From Making a Council House Disrepair Claim

Claiming for council house disrepair can seem daunting because of the size and authority of the council but they, like a private landlord, have a duty of care to their properties and tenants. Understanding who to approach in the council and what issues they are responsible for means our housing disrepair solicitors can progress with a valid claim quickly.

Claiming for council house disrepair could involve something relatively minor, like a broken window sill or door handle, right through to something serious like damp or asbestos. Sometimes our solicitors for housing disrepair will advise that you do not have a valid, or is not worth pursuing, a housing disrepair claim.council house disrepair

Specialist Housing Disrepair Solicitors

Not only can you get, by claiming for council house disrepair, the actual issue resolved but also you may be entitled to compensation. This could be for damage to possessions or even cover time you have been forced to take off from work. It is all dependent on your circumstances and the gravity of the housing disrepair but our team of housing disrepair solicitors will be able to assess your claim and advise you of your options.

If you believe you are living with council house disrepair through the negligence of the council, then you should consider claiming for council house disrepair compensation.

Contact us today on 01626 248 608 and speak to one of our trained, professional solicitors who specialise in housing disrepair compensation claims. With their advice and support you will know what your options are and can make an informed decision on your next steps.

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.