call us

Claim for Housing Disrepair

If you faced with a disrepair issue in your home and your landlord, housing association or council are failing to make the necessary repairs, you may be able to claim for housing disrepair compensation.


Can You Claim for Housing Disrepair? claim-for-housing-disrepair

Your landlord - private, council and housing association - is legally obliged to ensure the property is in a good state of repair and is safe. 

If there is disrepair in your home you may be able to claim for housing disrepair compensation. Before beginning a disrepair claim it is important to inform your landlord of the issues and allow them adequate time to arrange for the repairs to be made; if they continue to fail in completing the repairs, you should consider a claim for housing disrepair.


How Can Housing Disrepair Solicitors Help?

As specialist housing disrepair solicitors, we are able to help you in making a claim for housing disrepair. We will examine your case and assess whether you are eligible to make a claim and whether you are likely to have a successful settlement.

If you do have a valid claim for housing disrepair, we will guide you through the claims process. We provide a professional and efficient legal service and work hard to ensure your housing disrepair claim is settled as quickly as possible.

To begin a claim for housing disrepair or to speak to a housing disrepair solicitor about making a claim, get in touch. Contact us on 01626 248 608 or via our online claim form.  

Housing Disrepair Claims

To start your housing disrepair claim today or to find out more about claiming ... or give us a call for free on 01626 248608 and speak with one of our advisers.

No Win No Fee

*No Win No Fee: Our No Win No Fee policy only applies to cases involving council owned properties and those owned by housing associations. No Win No Fee does not apply in cases where the property is owned by a private or commercial landlord.